Have question, comments or recommendations? Please email the trail board members: firstname.lastname@example.org
|David Snyder, President||Jane Brown|
|Jacqui McAtee, Vice President||Donna Snyder|
|Roxanne Miller, Secretary||Vickie Branyash|
|Joyce Love, Treasurer||
The board meets the 2nd Thursday of most months 6:30-8 pm at the Highland Township Library on M-59. Visitors are welcome. We are always on the lookout for new prospective board members.
Note: Meeting dates can vary. Please check our calendar for monthly board meeting updates.
Your fees allow the HTRA board to: (not all inclusive)
- Maintain trails on both the east & west loops
- Coordinate two organized camping events
- Advertise our events with other Michigan trail groups and via monthly Saddle-UP magazine updates
- Continue to strengthen our relationship with the DNR and review short and long term goals of this group
- Continue with our successful “It’s All About the Horse” art contest
HIGHLAND TRAIL RIDERS
To All Members:
Effective January 1, 2015, all memberships will be renewed on the first of every year. If you don’t know when your current membership expires, please contact Donna Snyder at email@example.com. Membership Renewal form
We hope you will continue to enjoy the Highland State Recreation Area. The Highland Trail Riders board appreciate your continued support.
Your HTRA Board